Jim and myself have been nominated for the Kreativ Blogger by four incredible websites including: the utterly brilliant and fantastic M. Carter @ The Movies, the intellect Branden at Foolish Blatherings, and the incredible Castor at Anomolous Material and one my favorites ever Will @ . Each have been kind enough to note Movie Mobsters with Kreativ Blogger awards. Thank you everyone for supporting this movie blog, which has long been a passion that rekindled my love and affection for the movies. and finding something interesting and worthwhile in them. I’m prepared to give the same attention to seven other blogs that continue to inspire me to write across the web.
Now, on to the rules of the award. They are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name seven things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate seven Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
In accordance with KB code, I offer up seven things that may or may not be all that interesting about Heather Roddy:
1. I have a very serious fear of zombies taking over the world. I’ve made in depth mental preparations for the apocalypse and often wander my house at night preparing for an attack or getting ready to fight anyone or anything that threatens my house.
2. I also own the Babylon 5 box set and watch it yearly.
4. Tremors was probably the most watched movie of my childhood and even today I can recite the entire play of dialogue throughout the entire movie.
5. I am the mother of two awesome little boys named Brosnan and Liam!
6. I’m an avid fan of playing video games with taste ranging from Star Wars anything, Tetris, Tenchu Z, Lego anything, Call Of Duty, and Gears Of War. Before Movie Mobsters I was on Xbox Live every night.
7. I have actually written two novels though haven’t tried to publish them for some reason.
And here’s a shout out to seven blogs I can’t wait to read every time I log on to the Interweb:
1. M. Carter @ The Movies — M. Carter is a female writer that just kicks ass. She has an incredible passion for movies and her adoration comes through brilliantly in witty and insightful reviews. I think I actually enjoy her writing more than just about anybody on the web.
2. Anomolous Material-Movies— Castor’s site has quickly become one of my favorite sources of movie goodness. With a ton of great topics and insightful yet unpretentious reviews, it is one of the best movie blogs on the interweb and always has the feeling of fun.
3. Fandango Groovers Movie Blog — Andy has a very strong point of view and one I’ve really grown to respect. For a movie blog it has a look of depth and character, and is one of my favorite places to visit, plus Andy kicks ass.
4. The Film Reel — Will is definitely an original piece of work himself. As one of the first blogs on the internet that I really became a fan of I’ve been inspired to watch many horror films I would have never otherwise considered. Will’s reviews are articulate, but also always wagging a tongue of wit and humor.
5. Japan Cinema — Cello is an artist, and his sight dedicated solely to Asian influenced film is a wondrous reflection of that. A great writer and web design, Cello and Japan Cinema has been one of my favorite sites for a very long time now. I am a proud supporter of his site.
6. Bitchin Film Reviews— I love the no nonsense reviews and compelling points of view. There is a lot of respect for other peoples points of view, but an obvious respect for his own mission at hand. Blake has an awesome site.
7.Foolish Blatherings— Branden and I don’t always see eye to eye, but there is alwas a mutual respect for each other opinions. He’s defintiely made me think about films that I love but have never really looked at from someone elses point of view. A great site with a very induvidual perspective.